Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I have chosen to go the blog route mainly because Facebook has become exceptionally annoying.

I cannot post an opinion on that site, especially in the groups, without having to receive a million comments telling you why I'm wrong, and frankly I'm over it. I decided it would be best if I vented and expressed my against the grain opinions here, in my own space. I am really the type to state my opinion and be done with the subject. You're not going to change my mind, and I'm not going to change yours; so what's the point of debating or arguing? Most people can't debate civilly, especially on hot button issues. I don't mind civil discourse, but it's hard to find that on Facebook.

So, I will vent here. People can take it or leave it. You can think I'm an idiot or a genius, I don't have a preference.

2 comments:

  1. U sound like a genius to me, but r u sure ur white?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, black as the night, black as the night.

    ReplyDelete